Saturday, February 7, 2009

NWSF Bullet: Case of the Missing CrackHeads

Durham Herald Sun columnist, John McCann is running an article, today, about Crackheads Candy called "All it's Cracked up to Be." According to the article McCann called Northgate Mall (Durham)and some dude told him that they still had Crackheads. But as I posted yesterday, when I called Thursday night, the dude answering the phone told me that they didn't carry the junk...

http://heraldsun.southernheadlines.com/opinion/columnists/mccann/index.cfm?

So what gives?

Maybe we should hire some undercover candy NARCS to go into FYE stores across the country and get surveillance footage of Crackhead deals going down...

No, better still, the No Warning Shots Firing Squad should go into FYE music stores posing as desperate CrackHead addicts armed with camera phones and take pictures/videos of Crackhead "stashes" and post them on youtube and send them to local media outlets across the country.

"Please, mister..I just need one CrackHead...Here, take my watch...."


In other Crackheads related news, I called into Rev. Al Sharpton's nationally syndicated talk show, yesterday and he gave me a few minutes to talk about Crackheads. He said he would check out the blog and asked me to send him some info.

Stay tuned for more CrackHead News....