Now I ain't mad with nobody just for being proud of their heritage..So what does that make people like me who are proud of our African heritage ?
I guess that makes us the Alt- Black.
So as a public service announcement, this is how you can spot an Alt-Black
1) We don't call ourselves African-Americans, instead we refer to ourselves as Africans or Afrikans.
2) We don't salute the Red, White aand Blue, Our flag is Red, Black and Green as given to us by the Honorable Marcus Garvey.
3) We are not Black Lives Matter nor the NAACP.
4) Instead of listening to Aretha Franklin singing the Start Spangled Banner, we prefer very loud rap music by rappers like Public Enemy, X Clan and Tupac.
5) Instead of Dr. Martin Luther King, we prefer Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X and Kwame Ture (Stokely Carmichael)
6) Instead of watching 12 Years a Slave we prefer movies like Birth of a Nation and Do the Right Thing.
7) We read a lot of books by authors such as Dr. Amos Wilson, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing and Dr. Bobby E. Wright .
And for the record, unlike Alt-White, I mean Alt-Right, we are not racist as Afrikan people do not have the political nor economic ability,,,nor the desire to be racist. We are Race First, Pro Black and Black Nationalist....
Got it ?